The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great graphics, but not much else.

Your storyline was TERRIBLE. Very few parts of it were funny. There were a lot of good opportunies for stuff to happen, (Mido and Dampe parts), but you cut them off short. And the voice acting, too, was TERRIBLE. Make them speak clearer, louder, faster, and more realistically. But the graphics are probably the best I've ever seen.

I'm giving this 5 out of 5, because the graphics are so outstanding. Besides that, though, it wasn't that entertaining.

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Didn't watch it all - haven't seen the movie yet.

The graphics were amazing (10). I've rarely seen anything that shiny.

Style? Well, it's just a parody. nothing new there.

Violence? I gave you a 7 based on the fact that I only saw the droid fight at the start, and didn't watch long enough to see anything better. I'm assuming there was a good fight somewhere, though.

Interactivity? Mmm. At least get a loading bar for the preloader.

Humor? It wasn't that funny. but there might've been some hilarious stuff later on, so I gave you a neutral rating of 5.

Sorry I wasn't willing to watch all of it - I would've if I'd seen the movie already, but I didn't want to know anything about the storyline in advance.

Battle of the Clay Battle of the Clay

Nice!!

Wow. Great job. I've got a few questions about claymation...

1.) Do they actually have to be clay, or will plasticine work just as well?

2.) What's the quickest way to get a massive bunch of images (such as those used in this claymation) into Flash? Copying and pasting takes ages... I've tried dragging all the frames in, then taking them out from the library when needed... but that doesn't work much better.

3.) What are the ideal lighting conditions for filming a claymation?

6.) Is clay significantly more solid than marzipan? Marzipan pretty much melts in your hands after the first few frames, so I'm thinking of looking out of marzipanimation and get some real clay.

7.) Is your camera bad, or is it just the export quality settings in Flash?

8.) What framerate did you use?

9.) How would you make something stay in the air during a jump? Strings? Hidden poles? Sticks?

This movie rocked, and I've given it a 5, as well as adding it to my favourites. You're in 2nd place... and since you're competing agsint Final Fantasy A+, that's not bad at all.

Matt-Merrill responds:

I think I will reply to this by e-mail since you have a lot of questions

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

WOW.

This is the best movie I've ever seen. FACT. 10 on everything. AMAZING animation, and with such a short deadline, too. Manga/Anime suitedd it perfectly. Style? I've never seen anything like this. Final Fantasy, of course, I have seen. But this is a new approach to the game, injecting substance to the wide variety of FF movies out there. 10 for sounds - the Japanese really helped on that one. Interactivity? Two different languages, a navigation bar, and a right-click menu that hasn't been disabled. Humor? I nearly died of laughter.

This is an instant Classic, and I rated it accordingly. Top marks on everything.